Administrative Assistant - Private Equity - Downtown Fort Worth
If you’ve been searching for a place to put your organizational skills to use and make an immediate, valuable impact we want to talk to you. Our firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant who excels in a fast paced, professional environment.
The Administrative Assistant will be expected to represent the face of our organization with a high degree of professionalism and grace. The Administrative Assistant will have the opportunity to develop valuable administration experience in a position that offers a unique level of responsibility and autonomy and will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the office are running smoothly. This includes managing multiple active calendars, creating expense reports, corresponding with high net worth individuals and maintaining appropriate supplies.
- 2-3 years executive assistant to C level partners or office management experience
- Associate degree
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and LinkedIn
- Proficiency in CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Navatar, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and high-energy with a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Uncompromising with respect to quality in all regards with unquestioned integrity and ethics
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as a team player
- Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Specific Job Functions:
- Answers incoming telephone calls and provides prompt, professional assistance
- Set up for meetings as needed
- Print, laminate and bind presentations
- Keeps office/work area/storage area/conference rooms/kitchen clean and organized
- Checks mail daily and distribute as appropriate
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages daily
- Monitor incoming and outgoing courier deliveries
- Provide administrative and executive support as needed to everyone in the office
- Manage multiple calendars; schedules, verifies and arranges for appointments and meetings
- Arrange travel plans and provide detailed itineraries, including airfare, hotel, transportation and restaurant, meeting times and locations, etc (for team members and outside attendees as needed)
- Manages filing and tracking of all company records/documents (hard copy and soft)
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Assists with the onboarding and integration of new employees (e.g., parking pass, building pass, etc.)
- Oversees office equipment maintenance, office and kitchen supplies and employee requests or concerns
- Manage outside vendors for pricing and contract renewals on office supplies, equipment, furniture, service providers, etc.
- Interacts with building manager and building engineer, as needed
- Leads planning of special meetings, including venue selection, hotel reservations, transportation, meal planning, materials, supplies, set up, take down, etc.
- Leads organization of special client events / appreciation gifts / hand written notes.
- Provides additional administrative support, as needed
In-person position available in our Fort Worth, TX office. Relocation assistance not available.